Here are some service highlights. Please see the Home and About pages for more details of what we can do, specifically for you.
• Sensitive • Confidential • Regulatory • Internal • Privileged • Time-sensitive • Strategic.
•A standing ability to rapidly-source, brief, and stand-up and otherwise enable multidisciplinary teams across several jurisdictions on a just-in-time basis (with multiple contingent redundancies), and then perform on the assigned task, is a core competence of S’imprime-ça / George Law Offices.
Media Effectiveness, Audit, and Tracking.
•Client or customer feedback is crucial to business planning and program delivery. We can provide critical input in planning, designing, and coordinating campaigns and events to either solicit, retrieve and interpret this feedback, or act upon it to further the business or organizational goals; structuring target-specific and issue-centred surveys and questionnaires, and using social media responsibly.
Public Relations and Brand Management.
•Reputation management is a critical priority. We can help ensure that the business or entity message is consistent across all platforms, whether in the process of a product launch or for internal or compliance purposes.
Regulatory and Government Affairs.
•Staying on the good side of regulators is a must for the successful business or business grouping, as fines and penalties for lapses in adequately addressing governance, risk, and compliance (GRC), and especially lapses in culture and conduct - not to mention the costs of lost time, litigation, and reputational damage, especially if flashing across network news channels in multiple jurisdictions, and shared and trending on leading social media platforms, can be significant.
•We can assist with regulatory and government affairs; having social media savvy consultants, crisis communicators, and a principal who has worked at or within all three levels of government (federal, state/provincial, and municipal) in both Canada and the United States of America - primarily at the highest levels.
•Whether the crisis involves one or more governments or levels of government, or rests in the private sector; and whether through accident, inadvertence, lapse security or cybersecurity, or employee misdeeds, matters need to be handled professionally and in accordance with any regulatory standard or rule of disclosure that is or may be applicable. We can advise on this, as well as containing litigation and mitigation costs, internal investigations, and the standby retention or full activation of contingent curative, coping, and compensatory measures.
Effective Lead and Opportunity Marketing.
•In the hyper-competitive current dynamic environment with tightened budgets, cautious consumers, and the need for high-impact and high-yield strategies that leverage hidden or otherwise non-obvious opportunities into solid competitive advantage long before one’s competitors can react or even awake to the new status quo that "YOU" have introduced - while also not running afoul of developing norms of social media marketing and analytics conduct, we might just be able to help.
Management and Strategic Consulting, and Selective Staffing.
•We represent, and present, a team - many of them having doctorate degrees and/or numerous professional certifications, with a combined 500+ years of experience in: ♦Healthcare (90+ years); ♦Education & Training (75+ years); ♦Law & Regulation (75+ years); ♦Policy & Plans (90+ years); ♦Statistics, Economics, & Evaluations (50+ years); ♦Infrastructure (95+ years); and ♦IT/IS, or Information Technologies and Information Systems (70+ years).
•This standing ability to rapidly-source, brief, and stand-up and otherwise enable multidisciplinary teams across several jurisdictions on a just-in-time basis (with multiple contingent redundancies), and then perform on the assigned task - especially for investigations and strategic consulting, is a core competence of S’imprime-ça / George Law Offices.
•With such a broad a d deep base of knowledge, experience, cultural competence and situation sense, we have been and continue to be, able to analyze macro-strategic issues in significant depth, and accurately predict developments in a series of blog posts before they occur, as well as the means to effectively manage and otherwise address them, such as ...
- predicting a change of UK Prime Minister, and other matters, in the complex and near unpredictable BREXIT process
- predicting significant regulatory problems revolving around privacy, competition, and market dominance for leading Big Technology and Social Media entities, less than a week before the $5 billion Facebook fine was publicly announced
and even ...
- noting very clearly, in detail, and with solid reasoning - long before many a modern commentator, the fast-approaching need for board-level responsibility and representation specifically for all-hazards contingencies including climate change effects (CCO), privacy and data protection (CIO), compliance (CLO), and cross-national coordination (XCO); as well as in permanent multidisciplinary working groups for: Ongoing Operations; Internal Controls; Contingencies, Policies and Projects; and Global Oversight
along with ...
- laying-out an easy to follow playbook for corporate crisis management, that is adaptable for different emergent situations
not to mention ...
- understanding how best to avoid certain "insider" and other crises from the outset by seeing VERY early, how the Gig eConomy and social media would eventually and entirely disrupt the hiring / engagement paradigm, and force employers / "labor seekers" to look to a much revised set of parameters with which to better define that "ideal" employee / contractor
•These insights stem from the invaluable experiential cultural competence gained from living and studying in the UK, the United States, and West- and Central-Africa during one's formative years; the technical skills of having studied both U.S. and Canadian law, successfully represented clients before U.S. and Canadian regulators as well as in U.S. (state and federal) and Canadian (Superior) courts across a broad spectrum of practice areas, and having worked within an apex U.S. regulator; and applying these (with some basic commonsense thrown-in) to the raw knowledge that stems from voracious reading and networking to stay current with developments in local and global business and trade, privacy and cybersecurity, Cloud computing and Big Data Analytics, consumer tastes and preferences, politics and populism, migration flows and elections, climate change and emergency preparation and management, conflict and natural resource exploitation, insurance and reinsurance and global risk attitudes and appetites, and the caselaw and expert commentary relevant to all of these.
We can read and interpret the tea leaves, and tell you when the bread crumbs that "everyone else" is following ..... are actually fake news!
Copyright© Strategic "IMPRIME" Consulting & Advisory, Inc. 2012 - 2019. All rights reserved.